• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
It wasn't plumb it was close to being outside the line. It was out though. It looked out live. And it looked out in slow motion.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks Taibu. Thought Vettori would be our most important bowler this innings - it's a pity he's so much less successful vs more experienced batsmen. With the new ball coming soon I'm hoping to see us knock over the rest of the Zimbabwe lower order/tail. That would somewhat make up for throwing it away and failing to make 500 in the first innings.

DingDong

State Captain
Patel to Masakadza, no run, and just as I said it, here's a bat-pad. Hami thrusts his pad forward to defend, the ball turns touch, hits the inside edge onto the pads, but it lobs too straight of short leg

jeets just needed that to go to hand young spinners need a bit of luck early in a spell hopefully he can learn from this and grow

ch00baka

School Boy/Girl Captain
One of the other commentators mentioned during the ODIs that he has the stump mic unusually loud when he's in the box. That seemed a bit strange so I decided to do some research about the guy.
I thought it was a joke at first too, but when I found out it's true I decided it's rather extraordinary.

BeeGee

International Captain
Guptill's usual dismissal, playing across the line to a straight delivery.

Zimbabwe have a great chance here. If they can chip out 2 or 3 wickets before stumps they can place themselves to push for a win in this game.