• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Craig

World Traveller
My previous two posts that contained such anger was the factI just had a blazing argument with my old man.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
A very intersting day is promised today between 2 very dull and ordinary teams.

A good matchup with tense cricket

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Smithy was a bit fired up just before. Went rather red.
Aye, 'twas remarkable as they come.

Vettori starts as a captain should, with those who have to date been his best bowlers - O'Brien and himself. Strauss and Vaughan going OK so far.

And BTW, I know I've said it elsewhere too, but :happybday dear namesake.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Holding just did a piece on New Zealand's negative body language, which was very misleading. Slotted in some footage of them on the outfield just after they'd been bowled out, claiming they were standing around doing nothing. That 10 second spell of footage must have been the only time they were like that during the whole interval between innings. In fact, they looked well up for it. Vettori was out warming up before the English fielders were off the pitch. Martin was out as soon as he managed to get his pads off.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Holding just did a piece on New Zealand's negative body language, which was very misleading. Slotted in some footage of them on the outfield just after they'd been bowled out, claiming they were standing around doing nothing. That 10 second spell of footage must have been the only time they were like that during the whole interval between innings. In fact, they looked well up for it. Vettori was out warming up before the English fielders were off the pitch. Martin was out as soon as he managed to get his pads off.
That's interesting.