• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Well after tea, the third best team in the world will put this plucky minnow out of the match and rue complacency at Lords.

How NZ did not get the boxing day test at MCG is ridiculous.

Im starting to realise how Ryder gets all those five fors and even more so how Jeet Patel was a widen cricketer of the year.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Glad I made the decision to stay up an watch this in my phone in bed. Has been a fine display so far by NZ.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Well after tea, the third best team in the world will put this plucky minnow out of the match and rue complacency at Lords.

How NZ did not get the boxing day test at MCG is ridiculous.

Im starting to realise how Ryders gets those five fors and even more so how Jeet Patel was a widen cricketer of the year.
In addition to not giving NZ the boxing day & new year tests, they'll also probably make sure not to give the kiwis Hobart this time. Which could be accepted as a mark of respect.

Nah, NZ will get Hobart, Adelaide and Gabba (maybe WACA instead of Gabba but not likely). Beauty of a Perth test is watching a large amount of the game at night in NZ. So there is hope there.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If someone had said earlier today that Boult, Southee and Henry would have 3 wickets between them when the new ball was taken all of us would have expected a draw. To lose 5 wickets to those spinners at Headingley is pathetic.

Stace

First Class Debutant
The good thing about losing this Test and having a bad ranking is that if we can win or draw any against Australia it will ruin there ranking points.

Spark

Global Moderator
This is like the fourth time this series NZ have bowled too short and too wide with the new ball. Weird.

Meridio

International Regular
Always fancied Southee's chances with the new ball against the right-handers. How good has our catching in the slips been though? So important.