• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I had a dream last night that Joe Root and an English Steve Smith smashed England to victory today. I think Mitch Johnson was bowling for New Zealand also.
I wasn't sure of the trivial details such as amount of overs bowled and hours played but all other aspects of the scenario seemed legitimate, so here's to hoping my dream comes to fruition.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who is this ignorant brute besmirching my excellent and informative posting who himself cannot even differentiate between the lexicon of the Antipodean nations?

Kippax, my posts are erudite. You are more than free to take your whining diatribe to another forum before you destroy the objective integrity of this fine and learned forum with your character assassinations and your personal low brow quips. Ad hominem inpersonam has no place here and personally I do not like the cut of your jib.
Best comeback since the Buffalo Bills' win over the Oilers in '93

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had a dream last night that Joe Root and an English Steve Smith smashed England to victory today. I think Mitch Johnson was bowling for New Zealand also.
I wasn't sure of the trivial details such as amount of overs bowled and hours played but all other aspects of the scenario seemed legitimate, so here's to hoping my dream comes to fruition.
Did McCullum give Johnson the new ball or was he first change?

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Did McCullum give Johnson the new ball or was he first change?
Well I was chatting with him for quite a while down on the boundary, so he didn't feature much. I presume McCullum was bringing him on first change and saving him for 2-3 over bursts without much luck.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I would take Boult off. They are just leaving all his deliveries and he doesn't seem to have a comeback for that.

Would go with Tim.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Very accurate this morning Boult, that was lovely, though the previous ball that moved a mile may have been playing on the batsman's mind.

Howsie

International Captain
Ha. Mikey Holding just conventionally missed that ball that moved back into Cook and drew the play and miss.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
NZ averaging a wicket every 21 overs. As such I expect us to survive comfortably. RRR is below the win rate though which is disappointment. We obviously aren't prepared to lose for the tiny chance of a win.