• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

inbox24

International Debutant
David Hussey should have been at four originally as a direct swap for Damien Martyn, then things wouldn't have gone so badly. Today Ferguson should have been at 3 to least disturb things, Clarke the bighead should have been at 5 and either Hopes or Haddin should have opened. Good on you Bingle.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Where would the Aussie fans rate New Zealand in the rankings? (keeping in mind that we are carrying a couple injuries)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Clarke the bighead should have been at 5 and either Hopes or Haddin should have opened. Good on you Bingle.
Clarke is making runs and still not out and Haddin looked clueless against the new cherry (who would've thought?). Dire.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Behind only South Africa, India and I guess Australia. So yeah 4th.
Yeah thats how I'd rate it but I'd say there is very little in between all of the teams (full strength) and would say that the winner of any series would probably be the home team. India at home might just be the hardest though.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yay, Warner failed. Hopefully they'll let the bloke actually go back and score some consistent runs. Personally would have preferred to see Hopes open, with Clarke at 3, but it seems they still think Hopes is some sort of lower-order marvel.