• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'll probably put the mockers on him and he'll get smashed later on (as happens quite regularly actually), but Kyle Mills bowls the most immaculate line and length with the new ball in ODI cricket bar none.
He certainly is an amazing opening bowler.

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
$4.70. Technically it was my mate who put it on, but all he wanted was a chicken roll and chips out of it. :thumbsup:
Jeez, thats money for jam. Was paying $1.70 for first man out over here. Pretty low for that book and a 9/10 sure thing v Clarke

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Some other good bets on for Haddin to go for less than 30, Ferguson run out and Bracken for 10+.

thierry henry

International Coach
He certainly is an amazing opening bowler.
I sold him short really...Mills is the best ODI new-ball bowler full stop. However he is not really up there with the likes of Bracken (well, maybe just Bracken alone tbh) in terms of death and middle overs bowling.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I sold him short really...Mills is the best ODI new-ball bowler full stop. However he is not really up there with the likes of Bracken (well, maybe just Bracken alone tbh) in terms of death and middle overs bowling.
Though that has vastly improved since the loss of Bond. Love his slower ball so much.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Waiting for Saggers to go ape about this line-up btw. If he doesn't I will. Absurd.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's official. Australia has lost it's mojo. The strentgh in the team was its self belief to go out there and have a lash even if they lost wickets. Now they even lack the courage to do that.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Warner << Guptill
Clarke = McCullum
Haddin = Fulton
Mussey < Taylor (recent form only otherwise =)
Dussey >> Elliiott
Ferguson = Broom
White <<<< Vettori
Hopes <<< Mills
Johnson > Patel
Bracken >> Southee
Hilfenhaus = O'Brien

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warner << Guptill
Clarke = McCullum
Haddin = Fulton
Mussey < Taylor (recent form only otherwise =)
Dussey >> Elliiott
Ferguson = Broom
White <<<< Vettori
Hopes <<< Mills
Johnson > Patel
Bracken >> Southee
Hilfenhaus = O'Brien
Harsh on Johnson and easy on Hilf one feels.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Warner << Marsh
Clarke > Warner
Haddin <<< Ponting
Mussey > Clarke
Dussey = Dussey
Ferguson <<< Mussey
White < Haddin
Hopes = Hopes
Johnson = Johnson
Bracken = Bracken