• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Gilchrist the best C9 commentator? I'm starting to warm up to him.
It's not difficult to be the best of that lot, but yeah he's pretty good. I like his modesty, makes a nice change. :ph34r:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well whoever enters that comm box is instantly better than Tony Grieg. I also used to like Mark Nicholas..but his w*nk fest on Australia gets beyond bearable now.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty good chase from NZ. The difference between the teams was really the time and manner in which Hussey and Haddin got out. If they'd stayed in, Australia could have made 220 odd and it would have been a pretty tough chase given how NZ started.

Taylor and Broom did hang around for NZ and didn't throw it away, and there's the result.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unbelievable stop on the boundary. Best of the day, and considering how much I loved NZ's fielding that's saying something.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can't believe Bracken still insists in going around the wicket to right handers. Madness.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff from Broom, only his 3rd innings in international cricket and he showed a cool head when the Aussies were fired up.

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pretty good chase from NZ. The difference between the teams was really the time and manner in which Hussey and Haddin got out. If they'd stayed in, Australia could have made 220 odd and it would have been a pretty tough chase given how NZ started.

Taylor and Broom did hang around for NZ and didn't throw it away, and there's the result.
add hopes to that. that really killed off any hope of 200

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*sigh*

Wouldn't mind the team actually playing for the next 4 matches. Bowling has improved today, but we're still 1 bowler short.

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
*sigh*

Wouldn't mind the team actually playing for the next 4 matches. Bowling has improved today, but we're still 1 bowler short.
You need Lee back Im afraid. Found interesting stat from last 5 matches that Lee hasnt played in since 2004. 4-1 to new zealand