• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If you ranked the best batsman in OD Cricket in Australia where would everyone rank Marsh and Warner?
Definitely not in the top 6.

I do think that all this criticism of Marsh is over-the-top though. He's done well for Australia and whilst not being at the absolute top of domestic OD batsmen over the past four seasons or so, he's certainly been "good" for WA at very least, even taking into account his poor 2008-09 season.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Frbs, Marsh is only 25 and is averaging 46 in ODI Cricket. Discussion closed for the moment.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poor running from Australia.

2 runouts is unacceptable.

The Warner experiment must end now that Jaques is fit.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Chapelli, don't reckon that Clarke will bother with bandaids on his bat. Probably just get a new one, ftr.

Haven't seen Aus gift away four wickets this easily since... well, probably last week.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Australia doing a good job of making sure that all the viewers in NZ can see the game finish at a decent time.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
NZ officially favourites by the bookies now.

I reckon 4 years ago, even at this stage, Aust would still be favourites. I think the bookies have finally caught on.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nah look, it was a good throw and all, but everyone knows it was Jeetan's 'hit the deck' that did the job.