• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
**** that re: Elliot getting out. I'd have kicked Hopes in the head if I was skipper, that ball was ****ing rubbish. Had 6 written all over it and Elliot was desperately unlucky to not hit it well enough.

Also, if only the bat had actually hit Bucknor then. Right in the side of the head. Would've solved a lot of cricket's problems.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
If I was Jeetan Patel, I'd be proud and ashamed. Proud that I hit a six, but ashamed that I got out to a bowler who has a girly Alice band in his hair.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Great game. Better team won, Haddin Clarke and Mussey were superb and so were Johnson and Hopes with the ball.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
even though we lost does elliot get mom it seems to be the way it works in oz the highest scorer in loser team gets the reward

pasag

RTDAS
Reckon that would have been one of the all-time great ODI knocks if Elliott could have gotten NZ home. Was magnificent regardless.

Don't really care if NZ win the series, just want it to go to a fifth match.