• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Flem274*

123/5
I called it in your birthday thread. Birthday thread calls always have a greater chance of coming to fruition.

EDIT: That said, I don't think coming in at #4 chasing 300+ really suits him at all.
My birthday luck today has been **** tbh. Fell off my horse on the cross country and landed flat on my face over a drop fence. Was going well too. Elliott to score 99*.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
They had the WWE on instead.

I think it's because they realise that the news is going to rate well tonight because of the fires, so they decided to delay the telecast so the news can start at 6.

I blame Anna Bligh for not giving us daylight savings and I blame channel nine for being absolute **** *****.
Don't blame her (whoever she is...), it was your cows which prevented daylight saving.

pup11

International Coach
All over, good chance for the Gilchrist, Healy & the other cheerleaders to start talking up Australia as the best team in the world again though
Gilchrist is far from a cheerleader, i think he calls things as he sees them, and he is hardly in the same butt-kissing mould as some of the others.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interestingly, the Taylor dismissal replays suggest he hit the ball.

Personally, I couldn't see or hear any hint of an edge during the live coverage, so a fair call from the umpire in this case. I very much doubt that the 3rd umpire would have overruled that one either, given the thin nature of the edge.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't blame her (whoever she is...), it was your cows which prevented daylight saving.
Well she is the premier and refuses to let the people decide what they want.

We could divide the state into two time zones and make everyone happy. More people in QLD want DST than don't want it. Certainly most Brisbanites do want it. It's just that support for it ends once you move north of the sunshine coast.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Interestingly, the Taylor dismissal replays suggest he hit the ball.

Personally, I couldn't see or hear any hint of an edge during the live coverage, so a fair call from the umpire in this case. I very much doubt that the 3rd umpire would have overruled that one either, given the thin nature of the edge.
Yeah unlucky but the right decision in terms of how it looked.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gilchrist is far from a cheerleader, i think he calls things as he sees them, and he is hardly in the same butt-kissing mould as some of the others.
Rubbish :laugh: He been close to as bad as Healy in this series, anyone would have thought Aussie were 2-0 up after Melbourne listening to him.

Great player, but fast becoming the leading cheer