• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Guess that goes hand-in-hand with thanking the Kiwi posters in this thread that've been understanding while still loving the victories. It's a pleasure reading your posts and seeing you enjoy your side's winning ways. :)

cowboysfan

U19 Debutant
Disregarding the ridiculousness trolling nature of your post, it doesn't take much (I didn't think) to show a bit of respect, at the very least publicly. I can't stop you from being a crap person IRL, but by all means, try and man up a touch when making comments to supporters of another side on here. We haven't done anything to deserve such direness.
nothing against the aussies mate-i just dont like what your team has become under ponting which is a real shame considering all that they have achieved.

kiwi watcher

Cricket Spectator
Disregarding the ridiculousness trolling nature of your post, it doesn't take much (I didn't think) to show a bit of respect, at the very least publicly. I can't stop you from being a crap person IRL, but by all means, try and man up a touch when making comments to supporters of another side on here. We have done anything to deserve such direness.
bollocks, get hard you softy, have you actually confessed you didnt win the Rugby League World cup, sorry I meant the first 2 cricket 1 dayers, dont know how league slipped in
Great we NZ are in this situation, but we have consistantly done well since this cup started..

all good come on, we are enjoying dominating your team, just wondering when you guys are playing Scotland again, that should be a close game..

go hard kiwis

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
bollocks, get hard you softy, have you actually confessed you didnt win the Rugby League World cup, sorry I meant the first 2 cricket 1 dayers, dont know how league slipped in
Great we NZ are in this situation, but we have consistantly done well since this cup started..

all good come on, we are enjoying dominating your team, just wondering when you guys are playing Scotland again, that should be a close game..

go hard kiwis
Haha, oh snapppp

Athlai

Not Terrible
If there is any sporting team that can come back it's Australia. They've come back at us before and hurt us.

I just hope the players aren't getting too over confident. This all counts for nothing if they end up losing 3-2.
Yeah I just think its unlikely that an understrength Australia will come back so quickly and win the last 3-0. That said I'd be almost as surprised if NZ wins 3-0. Very even sides, NZ is just edging the Aussies out lately, probably because of Mills and Vettori.

Mish

Cricket Spectator
an aussie demanding respect for their team is rofl funny when they their team has made disrespecting other teams,other players,the rules of cricket etc an art form and they are still doing it even when they are losing which is staggering and mind-boggling.
Wow, you really are inept at writing aren't you. Please tell me you're dyslexic.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
an aussie demanding respect for their team is rofl funny when they their team has made disrespecting other teams,other players,the rules of cricket etc an art form and they are still doing it even when they are losing which is staggering and mind-boggling.
:yawn:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally some sense by the selectors in allowing Ponting to play the next game. Great signs from the skipper also. He wants to be back and leading the side. If only they'd recall Hauritz and drop Warner and Dussey.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Strange that they recalled Ryan Harris. You might as well have selected somehow who is at least touring South Africa, Bollinger, Siddle et cetera.

Precambrian

Banned
Finally some sense by the selectors in allowing Ponting to play the next game. Great signs from the skipper also. He wants to be back and leading the side. If only they'd recall Hauritz and drop Warner and Dussey.
Sorry, but don't mistake am trolling. How can you say the praise the skipper when he comes back after being rested for a must win ODI?

cowboysfan

U19 Debutant
Wow, you really are inept at writing aren't you. Please tell me you're dyslexic.
dont turn out like brad haddin mate-just accept the truth and move on instead of attacking the messenger when you dont have a leg to stand on.is that clear enough for you?