• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, I was wondering if some of the Kiwis would be up for it. A lot of the guys expressed an interest when we started but weren't a fan of the timezones in WI and England.

Spark

Global Moderator
what are your cricket watching hours over there? as bad as it is to watch South Africa/England from Oceania?
Much worse. Tests in England/SA start at 8pm in Australia, which means that I can sometimes even catch the whole day if I don't have to get up early the next morning. This Test will start at something like 1am or 2am for me.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm not ruling it out, mind you. My sleeping schedule has become something horrific in the last few months...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With Heals and Slats on the mic this is one series where CW commentary is a must.

Actually, ABC Radio might be good this time round, Rogers, Katich and Nannes are going to be a part of it. I think they'll be joining Jim Maxwell, Brian Waddle and a couple of others.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
With Heals and Slats on the mic this is one series where CW commentary is a must.

Actually, ABC Radio might be good this time round, Rogers, Katich and Nannes are going to be a part of it. I think they'll be joining Jim Maxwell, Brian Waddle and a couple of others.
Sounds good. Is ABC radio accessible in any way overseas? Just realized my current cable plan does not include Star Sports 2 who provide the telecast here in India.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Bounce+away movement. He's the perfect bowler to bowl to Williamson in Australian conditions and exploit that mistake he makes sometimes with that back foot cover drive of his. He doesn't do it as often anymore and when he does it seems a lot more controlled, but it's basically the worst possible shot to play in Australia and if anyone's going to make you pay for it it'll be a tall bowler who decks it away off the seam.
100%.

However, if a couple of blokes on a forum can identify it, you know a guy of Kane's ilk has as well and has been working on it for months. Whether there's still an element of involuntariness about it, will partly depend on the quality of bowling as well. If Kane gets loose stuff from Johnson, Starc and co he won't need that scoring option. If they're tight, he might.