• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good effort overall from Brownlie, but that was some of the worst batting displays of batting with a tailender I've seen

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Uh, over before lunch. Anybody know how many?

EDIT: Shez, that was a quick innings break. So 6 minutes, 2 overs.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would Chris Martin still be a bunny no 11 if he played for the NZ Women's cricket team or would have be like a handy no.9? Serious question

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What was said about him?
Can't remember it word for word he started talking about the roller being out there and "Nicholas fannying about in his typical sycophantic way"

Then went on to say he didn't see the fuss about Nicholas and that he was an average cricketer.