• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand Domestic Season 2013/2014

Howsie

International Captain
lol, was Devcich actually left out of the team? Current NZ international but can't make our team at the moment, decent depth I'd say.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Having the countries finest pie maker as your sponsor is just an elaborate scheme to lure Jesse Ryder back to Wellington.

Otago to counter this by getting sponsored by the a consortium of Octagon pubs.
Yeah then the team would really Pop. Hopefully Jesse won't get thumped again and if he does that people come to his help instead of being Innocent Bystanders.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Nicol says he's ready to maintain Hesson's desired balance if Devvy is out.

Get up Wuzids, make Otago's title odds drift into something more generous. :ph34r:

Last edited:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
it blows my mind how consistently good McCleneghan is in pyjamas. Why can't he do that in whites? It's not as if he's a hard-to-get-away dibbly dobbler.
His bowling is loose enough to troll batsmen into expansive shots while getting just enough out of the air and surface to miss the middle of the bat [/halfbakedtheory]