• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yet went for the most runs, couldn't take a wicket, and is getting pumped in his second spell. Still not really an effective bowler.
To be fair he bowled really well in his first spell, and was unlucky not to get at least one wicket. He's been hopeless since though.

thierry henry

International Coach
It'll happen when you're bowling 145K+ and spastic domestic batsmen only have to nick you to pick up sixes on joke grounds like Pukerua Park.
Not much difference in size between Pukekura and most NZ grounds tbh. Top edges off Milne would go for 6 anywhere here.

Flem274*

123/5
Mason and Small are the unlucky bowlers, if anyone is. They've beaten the outside edge numerous times and there was one ball from Small (I think) that I couldn't believe missed everything.

If you offer width here you go the distance. Auckland might be edging quick width but international batsmen would smoke it and Milne should just stop bowling wide balls twice an over.

Flem274*

123/5
Meh, Small's been all over the shop in terms of his line (6 wides) and length.
I only saw his first spell (the one where he bowled Kitchen and hit Cachopa) and the first over I saw was too wide but after that he hit good areas most of the time.

Flem274*

123/5
Wellington have the best batsman and best bowler in terms of wickets/runs, and several players in the top ten of each, yet they came fifth.

wtf?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I only saw his first spell (the one where he bowled Kitchen and hit Cachopa) and the first over I saw was too wide but after that he hit good areas most of the time.
He's been chucking in the odd wide ever since, and his bowled plenty of balls that were right on the wide line.

Howsie

International Captain
Should probably stop bowling Milne.

Mug to sort CdG out.
Should probably stop bowling anyone with pace on this ground at the moment, have to be inch perfect or you will go the distance. Stick with your Mason's and the like.

Flem274*

123/5
@Howsie

You're overstating the boundary size imo. It's a pretty standard NZ domestic ground size and the pitch is more pace bowler friendly than some.

Bowl a ****ing yorker ffs.