• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
Hmm I'll go Jones for MOTM because it's done by the viewing public and we're sickeningly biased..

im not sure it is for this match, they haven't been giving out any choices

edit, they have now!

PY

International Coach
If it's 8 off the last over against McGrath, I'd fancy England to make it but that is looking quite a while away.

Slow Love™

International Captain
I think Hussein and Botham are right on that one - Symonds should have kept the ball in his hand.

Good over from Lee here - while getting the wickets is desirable, I'm not totally convinced they're necessary.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
i'm a bit comfortable knowing that Lee & Pigeon are bowling the last 2 but has i type Gough samshes Lee for 4