• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Bashar gone, leading edge off Colly for 15. Wonder if England will do what they did against Zim in the last game when they had it won - give KP, Strauss etc a bowl. It'd be fun to see, but wouldn't exactly continue the tone of ruthlessness Vaughan wants from the team.

As I type, Colly gets Aftab Ahmed first ball - now even the dobbers are getting two in two, that must be about the fifth time in the last six or seven games involving England, Bangladesh and Australia that someone's done that.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Gloucefan said:
Not doing his chances any harm there...
Yes, yes, I take all the blame. *hangs head in shame* I was really trying to jinx Collingwood, didn't work though.

Legglancer

State Regular
Langeveldt said:
What, having to watch these no hopers ensure they keep their unfair spot in international cricket for another few years by pretending to have some spine now?
Hey Lang .... How's your digestive system these days ? I worried about you for a while after the "Big Upset". Figured that you probably need a few day's to recover from the MEAL some over here were looking forward to seeing you have. :D

Glad you did'nt fly your cessna to a rock or something ! :D welcome back bro !

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Collingwood five-fer - here's a poser for someone to find out. How many people have scored a hundred and taken five wickets in the same ODI?