• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike5181

International Captain
Well, is he injured, or was he genuinely left out? Hasn't been much clear info.

Also, many wouldn't classify him as a "fast" bowler. :dry:
I guess it doesn't matter tbh. In the next game we will see both of them in the team. Shiz i wouldn't even mind them bringing in Williamson for someone in the top order.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The sad thing is the bowlers will be the ones who cop the most out of this hiding, I can honestly see both Southee and Bennett getting dropped for the next game, never mind the fact New Zealand were at least 80 short of par.
Well Mills and Oram are better batsmen than Southee and Bennett tbf. :ph34r:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why aren't Sky showing Ireland-Bangladesh live? I'd much rather be watching that.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Your a New Zealander you should know rugby absolutely dominates our televisions.
Sure, but they have plenty of channels that aren't being used. They brought out 5 or 6 new ones for the Commonwealth Games. Surely they could chuck the other cricket match on one of those.

Spark

Global Moderator
:laugh: I'm enjoying the game. Good to see Australia start well cause I'm a little concerned about Clarke and Pointing with the bat. :unsure:
No need to worry any more tbh. They're fine.

It's the blokes, or rather bloke, after them that's the concern.