• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match # 45- India vs Netherlands - November 12th - Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru (D/N)

Andyhere

International 12th Man
#1 vs #10! Warm up match for India to prepare for semis.
Rest some key players or play full strength?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I would probably rest Siraj and play Prasidh.

I mean if you wanna go full-on rest key players, then I would play

Prasidh for Siraj
Lord for Bumrah
Ash for Kuldeep
Ishan for Virat maybe?

Andyhere

International 12th Man
I would probably rest Siraj and play Prasidh.

I mean if you wanna go full-on rest key players, then I would play

Prasidh for Siraj
Lord for Bumrah
Ash for Kuldeep
Ishan for Virat maybe?
I'd rather rest bumrah over Siraj. If given choice, I'd rather Siraj be injured over bumrah any day!

Andyhere

International 12th Man
David's press conference suggests - Ashwin for Kuldeep and Krishna for Bumrah.
Those are the only likely changes.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Rest Rohit, Bumrah, Siraj and Kuldeep. Play Kishan, Prasidh, Shardul and Ashwin.

Get this over with 🥱

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Frankly the bowlers haven’t bowled that much as to need significant rest. They can use it as a net session to get some people some time or form if needed. I think anyway they decide to go is reasonable. Obviously if anyone has any small injuries (esp the fast bowlers), this is the ideal time to rest them and certainly those out of form should get some time up front. Maybe Rohit should bat down to get some other some more batting time.

But I don’t think there is a wrong way to go whichever way they decide

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Bumrah/Shami should be rested imo.

Kuldeep hasn't bowled much at all in the last 3 games so he needs some game time.