• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #32 - New Zealand vs South Africa - November 1st - Pune (D/N)

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
Looks like Neesham is out. Milne and Clarkson for him and Ferguson. But, really, it will be Jamieson and McConchie.

King Kane

International Debutant
Sending in Southee to be a pinch hitter.

Looks like Neesham will bat, not sure why he isn't batting now, I guess we are saving him for the run chase at the end.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Need to take the game as far as you can, 27 overs left, and Southee is trying to york himself second ball. They are giving Pakistan more than a sniff.

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
If we do go out from here, it will obviously be down to some bad injury luck, but also some very poor decisions at the toss.

Molehill

International Captain
This is embarrassing, we look like England.
Similar decision making. Seems to me that teams are more concerned with the stats of the ground they're playing at rather than the conditions and opposition. Apparently, England hadn't even noticed it was a bit hot when they put SA in.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Yes it would be good to get him back, but your statement that it's really hurting NZ isn't correct at all.

They've been travelling just fine & the only 2 games they lost were the Australian one when they were an odds-on chance of winning at the end, needing 9 from 3 with Neesham on strike & of course the lost to India when NZ really lost their way towards the end of the batting innings yet still pushed India closer than most other teams. Have you been watching?
I have watched again, my opinion hasn't changed..
Williamson not being there is hurting NZ

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Omg this is going to be a 200+ run thrashing!! NRR is going to crash to +0.4
:(
Was only watching in hope that defeat is by a small margin.