• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

King Kane

International Debutant
Now Ferguson bowling too short too.

Just playing into Warner and Head's hands here, did we bother to do any research on them? Doesn't look like it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is one of the great knee-jerks in CW history. The guy has been world class for 2 years or so, three overs on a flat one doesn't mean anything
I thought he had the right plan to Warner tbh, he just didn’t execute it. He was trying to tuck him up but just got it wrong.

Head’s another beast entirely though. If he gets in he’s virtually impossible to bowl to at all.

OverratedSanity

You started that game pretty well in 2019 though, IIRC it took a bit of a rescue job by Carey to get to a competitive score. Then you batted...
They were fine two thirds of the way through their innings in the 2015 final too before that dumb Faulkner over.

morgieb

Obviously won't happen, but if the RR remains the same throughout the innings, Australia score 615.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
You started that game pretty well in 2019 though, IIRC it took a bit of a rescue job by Carey to get to a competitive score. Then you batted...
Haha I know. I'm just putting this there for the NZ posters who are about to count our chances out.

Holy **** man. Never should an NZ cricketer ever say 'we don't fear them' again. There is literally no proof that we don't. We are absolutely petrified of Australia in all formats.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought he had the right plan to Warner tbh, he just didn’t execute it. He was trying to tuck him up but just got it wrong.

Head’s another beast entirely though. If he gets in he’s virtually impossible to bowl to at all.
To come in having been injured and out like this, and hit it like this coming back in....it's freakish. It's nuts. It's out of this world.

I cannot believe what I'm watching. ****, I'm actually enjoying it. It's just incredible.