• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #20- England vs S Africa - October 21st - Wankhede (D/N)

thierry henry

International Coach
OMG how can that happen. Stokes is supposed to get himself out 10 times before he officially gets out. Restart the game?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’m getting in the hot tub soon (am away) and the plan was to take the iPad out and watch our chase

Might not even be a game still going on

kevinw

International 12th Man
Probably hasn't helped, but I think what we've seen so far owes more to what we discussed a few weeks ago about the class of 2019 not quite being what they were and the newcomers not yet being as good as they will be. Now of course, that will look very silly on both counts if Stokes, Brook and Buttler see us home today.

EDIT
Ah, make that last point just Brook and Buttler.
It's largely the same group of players. They've just peaked and been given a good dose of hubris.

Molehill

International Captain
Is weird that they have been this bad so far though.
But why would you bowl on a flat pitch in extreme heat?? We’ve already noted how the new ball does more under lights. Have they not watched any other game? Have they not seen how SA are better batting first?

I don’t mind being not good enough, but there’s no common sense at all.