• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 15 - England v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Ireland dont need to take risks to win this now just bat the overs keep it ticking thanks to this amazing knock this game is Irelands to lose!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
C'mon Ireland, hang in there.. don't do anything silly please. They can even afford a quiet over or two.

dfx-

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
So, what is the fastest 100 in ODIs and/or WCs?

UNBELIEVABLE!
Haydn I think in 66 balls. I think that record would last longer if he was to get it than any win, still can't see the win though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ireland dont need to take risks to win this now just bat the overs keep it ticking thanks to this amazing knock this game is Irelands to lose!
I think Kevin needs to keep going tbh. He's in the zone. If he can knock off the majority and leave the tail with a slow run rate, that'd work.

YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTT

cnerd123

likes this
England definitely have been putting up the best matches of this WC by far, no matter who the opponents.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This is somehow even worse a fielding display than the Dutch game. What the hell is happening out there?

Cusack's in on it now! ****!