• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #14- Australia vs Sri Lanka- October 16th-Lucknow- #BottomDwellers

loterry1994

International Debutant
We just haven’t been good in the short formats for a while. Resting players during bilateral odi and t20 series and giving some guys chances but not really building anyone up.Then picking players out of form

Spofforth

School Boy/Girl Captain
I don't think it matters much who we play. It's 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other. On our day we'll still jag a good one here or there but won't really be a threat to the trophy. Wouldn't be at all surprised of we lose this.

King Kane

International Debutant
I'm hoping for another upset like last night but I expect Australia to win, if Mendis can fire again and get some more support then SL are in with a shot.

Any total over 280 could be a tough run chase.

Last edited:

King Kane

International Debutant
One of the worst reviews I've seen so far in this World Cup.

Had nothing going for it.

Hitting the bat first and going down leg.