• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL match discussion thread

ret

International Debutant
Ronchi shouldn't get another match. Three failures. Three defeats. One class bowler sitting out. One domestic option who isn't too bad to choose.
I don't know what makes you say that .... he has look good at the crease and we all know how he has got out so far

and which class bowling option is sitting out?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I don't know what makes you say that .... he has look good at the crease and we all know how he has got out so far

and which class bowling option is sitting out?
He was under the impression that Dilhara Fernando was fit, but he is not.

ret

International Debutant
Chennai continues its unbeaten run, while Kol tastes its first defeat .... now Delhi remains the only other unbeaten side

Chennai is proving to be unstoppable with Hayden powering its run and Dhoni's captaincy is usually good so less tactical errors .... Kol after winning against relatively weak teams like B'lore and Hy'bad gets grounded .... the semis spots are still up for grabs

ret

International Debutant
BTW, the ipl official site seems to be down and it has even stopped live telecast, iirc .... is there any other source of live stream

i hope it gets fixed soon as i m meaning to see the Rajasthan Royals

ret

International Debutant
Watson picks up C'paul and Dravid, whose poor run continues

Taylor is playing well .... B'lore 42/2 after 5

ret

International Debutant
haha, Kallis is history as far as his batting is concerned .... his poor run continues too

exciting Kohli joins Taylor .... B'lore 65/3 in the 7th over

PS Patel picks up Taylor, B'lore 68/4 in the 9th over

Last edited:

ret

International Debutant
Munaf picks up his 2nd, Kohli is back in the hut .... B;lore 77/5, after 10

appears to be a nice move by Warne to bowl Munaf first change