• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

aussie tragic

International Captain
Maybe Smith should have done a Kohli and ducked this tour. Kohli stays #2 in ICC Rankings by not playing while Smith drops to #3 by playing crap. Williamson now #1

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well, true but my gut feeling is that we will play 2 spinners for sure at Sydney but it should not be at the expense of the 3rd seamer. And Melbourne could well end up being a flat batting deck in which case we might need the 5th bowler more than the 6th batsman who may really not be able to contribute that much more than Jadeja/Ashwin anyways.
?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, the point being that the SCG being a big turner is a huge myth now
Indeed, and has been for about 20 years. Now it varies between being a road when it’s dry, or when it’s damp like this it helps the seamers.

Sadly think this may end up a damp squib going by the forecast. Worst of all, the trust is redoing the members ticket draw so my tix for the first four days are now subject to change as the crowd numbers are halved.

**** you Gladys. **** you Tony Shepherd.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Indeed, and has been for about 20 years. Now it varies between being a road when it’s dry, or when it’s damp like this it helps the seamers.

Sadly think this may end up a damp squib going by the forecast. Worst of all, the trust is redoing the members ticket draw so my tix for the first four days are now subject to change as the crowd numbers are halved.

**** you Gladys. **** you Tony Shepherd.
Mate, I had to get tickets outside of members...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The pool got demolished a couple of years ago, I think.
It will be back as part of the new gym at Allianz. Nothing better than a 40 odd degree day and lazing in the pool watching the game on one of the screens there before heading across into the new Noble Stand for some prawns, oysters and champers. How cricket should be enjoyed