• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

ajdude

International Coach
Mithun manhas is the worst human being

Deccan to Pune is like Port Adelaide to essendon

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
Samuels shorts it to deep midwicket to end the game, I can finally go to bed instead of having 'GO chargers GO chargers GO GO GO' stuck in my head

ajdude

International Coach
*terrible guitar solo*

**** I dread the day the ipl becomes an nba style 30 team competition, there'll be more games than the amount of runs Chris gayle will score

GGG

State Captain
Ganguly cost them another game, the top of the order needs to be Clarke, Ryder, Uthappa, Smith, Ganguly (personally would drop him) moving Smith to 3 if the opens get a good start.

Last edited:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
that day is not too far away!

maybe this day is also sooner that Hitting Six off machine bowling becomes a bigger deal. Andrew Russell and Luke Wright are celebrities hitting 99m sixes, the ball is slightly softer tho. Bravo! Bravo!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Rahane!!

He better play the tests vs Eng and Aus I swear. Forget Rohit crap sharma and all the rest, him and Kohli are the real deal.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rahane!!

He better play the tests vs Eng and Aus I swear. Forget Rohit crap sharma and all the rest, him and Kohli are the real deal.
Kohli has yet to prove he's not crap at Test cricket, there is quite a lot evidence to the contrary he'll need to overcome.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli has yet to prove he's not crap at Test cricket, there is quite a lot evidence to the contrary he'll need to overcome.
I'm not worried about Kholi at all, he'll come good in test cricket. Both of them just need to be playing as much as possible.