• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Spark

Global Moderator
i can't believe you ****s have made me moderate when there's a hilarious collapse ongoing

/getoffmylawn

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolute mare of a Test for Jos.

Two pretty terrible dismissals.

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
“Miyagi at his worst of a Friday night. It’s relative in that he’s usually pretty bad, but it’s obvious the bloke can’t handle his turps.”

- Quote from Burgey, relayed by TBT.
Awww cute. You're still pretending you have staff, even at quarter to 11pm on a Friday night in Sydney.

Nice one Warren Buffet :)

Burgey - with all due respect, you're a joke ;)

Last edited:

igorbalis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Whilst very frustrating at times as an England supporter this test has been excellent entertainment. First day of my fortnight off work was day one of this and ive enjoyed every minute. Scrape to 150 lead and it's still a contest right?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Kohli might be the best captain I have seen captaining India. I don't see him skip a test when the pitch isn't prepared to his liking like Royale Ganguly either.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
Whilst very frustrating at times as an England supporter this test has been excellent entertainment. First day of my fortnight off work was day one of this and ive enjoyed every minute. Scrape to 150 lead and it's still a contest right?
Given the shaky Indian lineup and the possibility of a Broad comeback after the 1st innings direness, I'd say yes

trundler

As a Pakistani this is very conflicting to watch. England lollapsing is obviously good but then India's fast bowlers are doing well too.

OverratedSanity

Ishant has been wonderful all test. Turned into a really consistent bowler. Been ages since his last truly rubbish performance.

Spark

Global Moderator
i can't believe you ****s have made me moderate when there's a hilarious collapse ongoing

/getoffmylawn
i just read the last five or so pages of the thread

you all owe me, like, ten minutes of my life that have been thoroughly wasted

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ishant has been wonderful all test. Turned into a really consistent bowler. Been ages since his last truly rubbish performance.

He has bent his back and been the main fast bowler last few years for us. Any one who sees his career average and thinks he is poor is missing the picture.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
This his brutal. England have sacrificed all their Test cricket ability (or what little there was of it) to try to be good at ODIs. If they don't win the World Cup it will all be for nothing.
I wish it was that simple. Any idea evidence of any sort of strategy behind our test team would be welcome.but really the causes for yet another debacle are far more ingrained.