• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Jack1

International Debutant
Please don't swear at me. The star censor reminds me what happens when I google "TheJediBrah". It is disconcerting for me.
I just block anyone that gets personal. You’d think some Dhoni fans are married to him they get so personal about us being critical of his batting on a cricket field.

Xuhaib

International Coach
No way current stokes is better then Jason holder.Holder is much more consistent and most of his performances are impactful unlike stokes who gets double hundreds on 600 plays 600 tracks

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No way current stokes is better then Jason holder.Holder is much more consistent and most of his performances are impactful unlike stokes who gets double hundreds on 600 plays 600 tracks
Word. That's the truth you speak my friend. Holder gets his wickets against top notch teams like Bangladesh

/s

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can’t think of any one else tbh pace bowling all rounders are a rare breed 80’s was an anomaly when 4 (5 if you include Clive rice)ATG played at the same time
Besides Sobers and Faulkner (the good one) there aren't many great spin bowling all rounders. Think they're rarer.

cnerd123

likes this
Hahahaha with 2 balls to go Thakur decides he absolutely can not continue any longer with that second thigh guard and must get rid of it immediately

Excellent stuff by him and Bhuvi tho. This is defendable

Xuhaib

International Coach
Besides Sobers and Faulkner (the good one) there aren't many great spin bowling all rounders. Think they're rarer.
Shakib and Ashwin in recent times.mushtaq Mohammad and intikhab Alan just from Pakistan I can think off must be few others aswell

91Jmay

International Coach
Can’t think of any one else tbh pace bowling all rounders are a rare breed 80’s was an anomaly when 4 (5 if you include Clive rice)ATG played at the same time
Holder is a career 30s Test bowler and 30 Test bat.

He is a poor mans Jacob Oram

R!TTER

State Regular
Good lord.

43(67)

Strike rate 64. Horrible knock for a front line batter in the series situation.

India as a team and whole are so far short. They should be trying to get 270 minimum or getting bowled out trying to get it. Surely they can’t get enough now
Tell that to his die hard fans & Kohli. The guy has zero intent of winning the game for India 8-)