• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I hope Kohli realises he has a keeper issue ahead of 2011 I think. I hope he can find the answer before the wc.

Borges

International Regular
Usually, he does something significant when people start asking: why is this guy still in the team?

There are players who had made an entire career out of doing just that; Paul Collingwood for example.

cnerd123

likes this
Dhoni already stuck at the crease. Striving to find singles and looking bad in the process.

It seems like he's trying to hard and pre-meditating his strokes rather than reacting to the ball.

As I type, he pulls off the sweep

Borges

International Regular
Superbly bowled. If India can't double this score, they are dead. And Dhoni knows it.

Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid : chalk and cheese.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Dhoni already stuck at the crease. Striving to find singles and looking bad in the process.

It seems like he's trying to hard and pre-meditating his strokes rather than reacting to the ball.

As I type, he pulls off the sweep
Yeah the premeditation is annoying me.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably the best kind of situation for Dhoni to do well. Leading the team out of a collapse is the one situation where Dhoni has still produced a few great innings in the last few years.