• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I won't forget this for a while.

Root should have bowled Broad more. Although this probably means Broad will knock India over in the 2nd innings in a single spell.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's been carrying the Indian batting on his shoulders since the SA tour. Annoying that in our last cycle of overseas tours, our attack squandered advantageous positions after our batsmen did well, and this time our bowlers seem to be doing OK but it's Kohli or bust with the bat.

vcs

Reminded me so much of AB's innings earlier this year against Australia in the 2nd Test.

3 best Test knocks so far this year :

AB vs. Australia Port Elizabeth
Kohli vs. England Edgbaston
Karunaratne vs. SA Galle

Top_Cat

Shami has the right idea against Cook here. Even the leg side balls are serving a purpose, making Cook think the big yorker is coming when it’ll be more the one nibbling away that’ll get him. Cook bleeding to fence at one here.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Erm, never mind.

India have found something in Cook’s defence, I reckon. Hope Lyon’s taking note.

OverratedSanity

That's one of the best days of cricket in a long time imo. Great fast bowling, lots of bad batting, fielding and catching and one amazing knock. Superb viewing.