• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West Indies 2019

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Floyd Reifer can seriously go away. He has brought nothing but incompetence to the role. The selection for this match was unreal.

We've gone from thrashing England to this. If Skerritt is serious he will take action straight away.

Malcolm

U19 Vice-Captain
The pitch seemed to be flat when Rahane and Vihari were batting. Now Windies are reeling at 15/5. fmd, I expected some fightback.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In ODIs they have a crazy dot ball percentage, now in this version of the game where dot balls are a good thing, they can't even find it in them to be consistent.

vcs

It's amazing how he suddenly developed a good outswinger out of nowhere. Think he bowls it particularly well with the Dukes ball, he did it in England last year but it wasn't as noticeable in the Australia tour, where he got wickets through bouncers, LBW, hitting the wickets etc. Top bowler.

Beamer

It's amazing how he suddenly developed a good outswinger out of nowhere. Think he bowls it particularly well with the Dukes ball, he did it in England last year but it wasn't as noticeable in the Australia tour, where he got wickets through bouncers, LBW, hitting the wickets etc. Top bowler.
It's just class swing bowling. We're simply not good enough technically to cope with the swing of mentally to deal with the pressure.

vcs

**** me. Glad I stayed up for this. He's bowling hand grenades here.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Holder was pissed at the batsman for not converting their starts, the batsman have rectified the mistake by not getting starts.

Beamer

In all fairness this has been a magnificent all around bowling display by the seamers. Such great lengths.

Beamer

Wahoo we avoided the lowest score of the weekend. I'm sure Jason can take the positives...

OverratedSanity

Incredible bowling. Still a bit stunned by how good bumrah is tbh. He keeps improving in small ways in every series.