• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Relying on Steyn being fit is a lot different to relying on Zaheer being fit, though.

Zaheer's injured so often these days that India's performances without him should make up a segment of how highly (or otherwise) they're rated. They're going to play a fair few Tests without him so it's a lot more important for them to find another way to take wickets than it is for South Africa to do so without Steyn.

Anyway, what a ****ing catch!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! My shirt is off people, my shirt is off!!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously.. that's one of the best catches I've ever seen, no exaggeration. With the keeper partially obscuring him.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Dravid! I ****ing love you!

Harris has such a punchable face, I want us to really dig right into him. Make him hear it, push down his confidence.