• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Good fifty, need to carry on until tea at the very least. Ideally, he has to be here to see off the new ball and be here for the next 35 or so overs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is inspiring stuff. Dravid's done it in both innings now.

Just need him to kick on, and not get out to a half tracker.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Patel has been so unlucky today. An LBW hitting that was turned down, a stumping chance that McCullum didn't pull off, edges that don't carry.

Wicket plz??

profernity

U19 Debutant
This shows that India's 1st innings was an aberration. With more application, India are now safely navigating their way through to the end of the test; bowling them out again was always going to be hard work, now that the silly shots have been put away.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Both run out chances were missed by Franklin. Add that misfield to result in a 4 and Franklin has had a pretty ordinary day on the field.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This is so awesome. I could watch this forever. Good solid cricket. You can have all the other 'forms'. 8 runs in the last ten overs, good stuff from both sides.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
10th time Dravid has scored 50 or more in both innings of a test.

Border has the record of 13.

Two gritty batsmen :cool:

Polo23

International Debutant
Is anyone else getting sick of the ridiculously flat pitches in NZ? I mean seriously, this is ridiculous. It's the second session of day 4 and the pitch is offering no turn, no inconsistent bounce, no seam movement, no reverse swing, no pace. Why these pitches are considered "good" I don't know.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Patel has been so unlucky today. An LBW hitting that was turned down, a stumping chance that McCullum didn't pull off, edges that don't carry.

Wicket plz??
An LBW that no decent umpire would have given. Asoka can't be everywhere.

Edit:

He's just been reincarnated

adharcric

International Coach
Oh FFS. That's ridiculous. Yet another gift for the Kiwis, this time from the umpire. How's appeal looks shady as **** but I'm not blaming him.

Last edited: