• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Blocky

Banned
I would- he's bowled spells for Otago that go into the 15-16 overs. His pace hasn't dropped any, he's still at the 133-135kmh he's been with the older ball and he's still capable of producing the rocket ball that got Dhawan.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Who do we ideally seeing as the best 4th option in this situation or for going into Welly? Obviously isn't Sodhi. I reckon Bennett or Milne would be the way to go.

Blocky

Banned
Why are we bowling Sodhi? I'd rather give Anderson another crack or maybe Williamson - Sodhi has proven exactly what we all knew before this match, he doesn't belong.

Blocky

Banned
Theres the four ball this over - watch him follow it up with another rank four ball.

lol, Yup, a half volley outside off stump that the batsman decided to leave...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stop bowling him Now !! you're just gifting them 6-7 easy runs every over. Only 140 to go now.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Who do we ideally seeing as the best 4th option in this situation or for going into Welly? Obviously isn't Sodhi. I reckon Bennett or Milne would be the way to go.
Milne is injured remember? And based on the fact that he pulled out half way through his 21st over for Canterbury, I'm guessing that Bennett is too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Milne is injured remember? And based on the fact that he pulled out half way through his 21st over for Canterbury, I'm guessing that Bennett is too.
Na went off yesterday, came back today and took all the wickets he got in this match.