• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Radio says
Anderson in for Neesh
Henry in for Southee
Mitch in for Bennett

and Dhawan is back
Nah, Anderson supposedly has a niggle so Jimmy gets another crack in the all-rounders spot. Be interesting if they bat him ahead of Ronchi, I suspect they will. NZ XI;

MJ Guptill, JD Ryder, KS Williamson, LRPL Taylor, BB McCullum*, L Ronchi†, NL McCullum, JDS Neesham, MJ Henry, KD Mills, MJ McClenaghan

Mike5181

International Captain
Nah, Anderson supposedly has a niggle so Jimmy gets another crack in the all-rounders spot. Be interesting if they bat him ahead of Ronchi, I suspect they will. NZ XI;

MJ Guptill, JD Ryder, KS Williamson, LRPL Taylor, BB McCullum*, L Ronchi†, NL McCullum, JDS Neesham, MJ Henry, KD Mills, MJ McClenaghan
You'd put Ronchi above him on form, but he needs time out in the middle.

Come on, Jesse!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Damn was hoping Bennett would get another gig but hopefully this means he's in contention for Tests, although for the first we're unchanged I'm guessing.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ack. McMillan doesn't understand basic probability theory. :wacko: McCullum does not have a better chance than Dhoni in the next toss.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
manjeet: "Shami is no doubt the best bowler at the moment, even better than Zaheer. Bhuvi is overshadowed but he is no less than any one else in the world. Let his day come."

*punches wall*