• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
India's fielding all round is poor, I really think that young blood needs to be injected into the side when Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly and Laxman leave...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
There are fans who are like following the game but you seem who genuinely loves it and wants to get deeper. For that, you are not like every other Indian born who follows cricket - of which we have millions. As you said, it is important to you which I am loving. Sorry if I sound weird.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Taking the light. So soft. Give the people their money's worth!
It is pretty understandable tbh. It was going to rain any way so why not go off ASAP from the batting perspective.

What was soft was the Indians bowling a bouncer to force the batsmen to take the light. 2 overs slipped in and you never know, could have got a batsman out but no, the Indians are happy to go off the field. Hussain made the point and my thinking is the same on this.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ian Chappell doesnt know what he is talking about. Bhogle went on to him 'is it too hard to train a person playing cricket at the higher level.'

Chappell - 'You can't teach people to field when they are 25 or 34. It has to be as a youngster'.

Bob Simpson did it with the Australian international team. Sidhu improved his fielding later in his career. Fielding is one trait players can improve upon with some effort.

Last edited: