• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

viriya

International Captain
Bhuvi with his best Test match figures... not sure what to make of it since it all started with Prior's wicket..

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Enough of Ishant Sharma. What an over-stepping waste of space! Is this why Pankaj and Pandey are sitting on the bench? This bloke has played for six years, and has been dire for the last two. Why are India still stuck with him? Can't they simply move on? This is what happens when you pick a dire strike bowler on the back of one single, solitary good innings.

indiaholic

International Captain
Enough of Ishant Sharma. What an over-stepping waste of space! Is this why Pankaj and Pandey are sitting on the bench? This bloke has played for six years, and has been dire for the last two. Why are India still stuck with him? Can't they simply move on? This is what happens when you pick a dire strike bowler on the back of one single, solitary good innings.
Umm.. Wrong day?

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Have just got in and turned it on and on the scorecard, I have to say really well done to India's bowlers. I had doubts on whether they could make inroads and I was certainly wrong.(according to the scorecard- I can't comment on the wickets as didn't see them)