• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Just ever so slightly too wide to Dhawan that over. Nice movement away from the cack hander, but it'd be nice if Jimmeh could bring the odd one in to keep him honest.
Granted I'm only following this on cricinfo, but I'm swayed by the fact that Dawan only had to play at 2 out of 6. And I'm guessing that Jimmy's bowled at left-handers before.

bagapath

International Captain
just heard harsha complain that isa gives wasim akram more attention. I want to take a uk visa, borrow money, book economy ticket, fly to England, take a cab to Lords, bribe my way into the press box, grab bhogle by his fake hair and punch him hard. mother f***r!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cricket is so odd and unfair, sometimes. Stokes has been great so far and his only wicket was from a rank half-tracker.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Broad the very definition of mercurial. When he manages to engage his brain he is as deadly as anyone else in the world, otherwise he is about as thick as anyone else in the world. Didn't you learn that you're better bowling it full, what, like 3 years ago now?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
2009, IMHO. His spell at The Oval basically won The Ashes. Full, deific, job's a good 'un.

S'not fecking rocket surgery, is it?