• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
I have never seen a luckier batsman than Dravid's been on this tour. Has gotten out twice on no balls, numerous dropped catches, at least a couple of plumb lbws(including today's) not given. It's been AT LEAST a life per inning for him in this series.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I have never seen a luckier batsman than Dravid's been on this tour. Has gotten out twice on no balls, numerous dropped catches, at least a couple of plumb lbws(including today's) not given. It's been AT LEAST a life per inning for him in this series.
Haha.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who was the umpire at Johnsons end that gave Dravid the benefit of the doubt? I'm assuming it was Billy "I don't give LBWs to anyone" Bowden?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Perth did go against him though, but you're right he should have been given LBW today, but in real time I personally believe it wasn't that obvious. However I would have been disappointed if I was an Australian supporter.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Perth did go against him though, but you're right he should have been given LBW today, but in real time I personally believe it wasn't that obvious. However I would have been disappointed if I was an Australian supporter.
Burning an effigy of the umpire aws :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
*two best quicks
i agree with
I don't. If you had Jon Lewis in your team, would you bowl him second change and open with Simon Jones?

The bowlers with the most comparative advantage from the new ball in relation to the older one should take it.

At the moment, I think that is Lee and Clark, but it's not because they're the best two.

Laurrz

International Debutant
I don't. If you had Jon Lewis in your team, would you bowl him second change and open with Simon Jones?

The bowlers with the most comparative advantage from the new ball in relation to the older one should take it.

At the moment, I think that is Lee and Clark, but it's not because they're the best two.
true i guess

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Ponting's faith in Johnson all through this series is paying off at last I guess. He's bowled beautifully today. And I'm so glad Dravid's gone. Nobody deserves the luck he's had in this series.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Knew we'd lose a wicket before lunch. Just had a feeling.

Worst time to lose that wicket, they were doing really well and going into lunch at 1 down would have been great. :(