• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this is terrible.

I hope the Indians get a few shockers so that the BCCI gets some sense.

I hope Doctrove and Ashoka De Silva are officiating in this series
They're bringing back Hair* and Bucknor

*Darrell Hair. Corrin and SS, don't get excited.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
india has threatened to go home unless CA does something about the storm. It's scaring Sachin.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
this is terrible.

I hope the Indians get a few shockers so that the BCCI gets some sense.

I hope Doctrove and Ashoka De Silva are officiating in this series
I am hoping for this too.. I hope India is excruciatingly close to winning their first ever test series on Australian soil and the umpire makes a horrendous decision and India lose.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Taufel should take Kiwi/English citizenship so that he can officiate in the series...j/k. No Dharmasena please, the guy once gave three consecutive wrong lbw decisions against Sachin in the same series.

smash84

The Tiger King
seriously man BCCI is asking for it....I guess all are waiting for tons of decisions to go against India. Maybe then the BCCI will come to its senses. This is ridiculous

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Taufel should take Kiwi/English citizenship so that he can officiate in the series...j/k. No Dharmasena please, the guy once gave three consecutive wrong lbw decisions against Sachin in the same series.
Hope that happens again this time...

Sorry I am just extremely pissed with BCCI for preventing progress in cricket

ganeshran

International Debutant
The DRS does have its issues too. The Eagle eye has been proved wrong, among one decision which could have potentially altered the result of the match to rob a side of a well deserved victory.

The problem is that BCCI's opposition to the system is polarizing opinion and its become a for v/s against debate for fans and experts. There is a considerable grey area of people who support the review system yet have issues with Hawkeye and Hotspot.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The DRS does have its issues too. The Eagle eye has been proved wrong, among one decision which could have potentially altered the result of the match to rob a side of a well deserved victory.

The problem is that BCCI's opposition to the system is polarizing opinion and its become a for v/s against debate for fans and experts. There is a considerable grey area of people who support the review system yet have issues with Hawkeye and Hotspot.
See having specific issues with certain aspects like hot spot is different to opposing the system as a whole. The DRS is not perfect, however it can only improve once we implement it. Only when you start implementing will flaws come up and then they will be rectified.