• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Interesting pitch. You rarely see cracks make an impact on the game anymore. Exciting cricket, however not as good as a straight up green wicket.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Eh? They're talking about Clarke's dismissal and Sachin's pointing immediately afterward. Was obviously at Zaheer or he was just happy.

Spark

Global Moderator
Eh? They're talking about Clarke's dismissal and Sachin's pointing immediately afterward. Was obviously at Zaheer or he was just happy.
Was it? I thought they were replaying Haddin's there...

wasn't really paying attention tbf.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Pretty good tail today. Siddle has form, Starc has the potential to bat 8, Harris is garbage now but was once an all-rounder and Hilfenhaus is like a better version of Zaheer Khan with the bat.

Ruckus

International Captain
I'm not sure what to think of this...on the one hand it shows the wicket still isn't easy to bat on, but on the other hand we will surely have to chase now. Haddin can **** off so hard though. Such a clown. I really detest the guy and doesn't even have any game to compensate.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm not sure what to think of this...on the one hand it shows the wicket still isn't easy to bat on, but on the other hand we will surely have to chase now. Haddin can **** off so hard though. Such a clown. I really detest the guy and doesn't even have any game to compensate.
Anything above a 200 lead and an innings win is still a chance. It's still Day 2 remember...