• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This will be interesting to see if Warner has the ability to go from 5th gear to 2nd when India start building some pressure.

Well, if India start building some pressure.

Burgey

This is so much like the rabble of the Indian sides of my youth. Toured here and would barely give a yelp. I do so like it.

ABC suggesting Warner a chance to break Viv's record.

Spikey

This is so much like the rabble of the Indian sides of my youth. Toured here and would barely give a yelp. I do so like it.

ABC suggesting Warner a chance to break Viv's record.
Nah, but he could do a Doug Walters

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Warner is playing some unreal shots, however it's all half-volleys and poorly directed short stuff.

Great viewing TBH, probably the most exciting batting this summer.

benchmark00

Yeah Slats beat me to it re: gloves in hand.

There's been plenty of cricketers over the years who have done it at the non strikers end but it's just a little 1% thing that you shouldn't do.

Spikey

Yeah Slats beat me to it re: gloves in hand.

There's been plenty of cricketers over the years who have done it at the non strikers end but it's just a little 1% thing that you shouldn't do.
Damn you KP!

I don't get it either. Maybe Warner gets really sweaty gloves or something, but it's just an added risk