• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mixed bag from Tendulkar so far.

This leader of the attack nonsense is so irritating, heard it so many times the last couple of years.

hazsa19

International Regular
It's why I thought the celebration after the Dravid wicket was muted...but it wasn't the actual players afterall, it was as you said the lack of noise from the crowd.
I was at the first day of Edgbaston test this summer, the 3rd one. We rolled India for 200 or something, bowled beautifully. Yet the ground was so quiet. People were almost pissed off with the Indians and their pathetic performance.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should clean up his teeth first.
Some things are beyond modern science.

Is Chappell here? How long for his "It's always harder for a batsman to adjust upwards in bounce, and that's what made tendulkar's ton here years ago so noteworthy"?

Jacknife

International Captain
I was at the first day of Edgbaston test this summer, the 3rd one. We rolled India for 200 or something, bowled beautifully. Yet the ground was so quiet. People were almost pissed off with the Indians and their pathetic performance.
each time a test went by, the next one was going to be the Indian come back and when it didn't happen, people felt a bit let down, similar thing seems to be happening here.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Ah here we go, first Starc/Johnson comparison of the day on cricinfo

Rohit Ramesh: "Is Mitchell Starc the next Mtchell Johnson. I've seen a few beauties from him but he is spraying far too many as well
Expect at least 12 more today. Because he's a left armer and bowls fast, you know.