• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The past two overs show exactly why the tactics of the last half hour have been perfect, the drop notwithstanding.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah.. will never ever recommend someone to play for time, especially when there were about 8-9 overs till stumps.

Flem274*

123/5
You can't go dropping Gambhir. Rearguard knocks are his speciality. Napier 2009 still gives me nightmares, the ****.

Stapel

International Regular
That was a pretty straight forward chance!

Can't bat. Not the best at catching. Can't stump Neil Broom properly. Is Brad Haddin.

Drop him!!111
Wouldn't want to judge him on this ball, but how is Haddin regarded as a Glovesman in general?

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
So frustrating that dropped catch. Great probing stuff for the past 30 minutes. To have 3 wickets at close of play would be perfect.

Seriously Haddin has to go. Two easy chances in two games. Not scoring runs. I don't care who replaces him, it could be Chris Hartley for all I care.

adub

International Captain
Just poor footwork from Haddin. No need to dive.

****ing hot rock though. I was thinking Patto should be over not around, but maybe there's a crack there he's targeting. Certainly did more off the deck than anything else in the last two days.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Just poor footwork from Haddin. No need to dive.

****ing hot rock though. I was thinking Patto should be over not around, but maybe there's a crack there he's targeting. Certainly did more off the deck than anything else in the last two days.
The delivery must have hit something. That was a massive deviation for a ball that should be very soft by now. Fingers crossed it opens up by the morning.