• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Ruckus

International Captain
stand by every word tbh
Yeah in your defence, he hasn't been that good, despite the awesome figures. Much better this morning, but still a fair bit of **** between the good deliveries. Still don't think he'll ever be more than a decent back up option.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah in your defence, he hasn't been that good, despite the awesome figures. Much better this morning, but still a fair bit of **** between the good deliveries. Still don't think he'll ever be more than a decent back up option.
You could say.....he's been lucky

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
That's an absolutely god-awful shot.

I'm off to bed, I can't believe that after the English summer I had any faith in the Indian batsmen to put on any kind of a show.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so yeah MS and Kohil were ****, as expected, but Sachin, Sehwag and Dravid really threw tons away

Ruckus

International Captain
You could say.....he's been lucky
Well haha I don't think he actually been lucky, some genuinely good balls, but he can't seem to bowl enough of them in a row for me to be confident he'll be good in the longer term.