• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Dumb declaration and part time keeper also.
If england declare at the end of day 1 and everything goes the same australia are dead batting a draw here with 4 overs left. Stokes has said from the start there playing to win, not draw. That's gonna backfire eventually but he's stuck to his word on it and produced some of the most exciting cricket i've seen.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not sure 5 men out with 7 to get is good captaincy. For all of this test, I felt Aus were obviously spooked by Bazball but right now Stokes seems spooked by Cummins and Lyon partnership.