• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I think Warner is done. Smith and Labu will feel the pressure. They aren't going to be facing 80 mph dibbly dobblers in the next test I hope and we might get a proper spinner in.
I was thinking more about Smith Labu and even Head than Warner. I know Head got 50 in the first innings, but normally he'd go on with it. And I have no idea which spinner we could bring in, which is why Moeen came in for this one. Anyway, perhaps best left until after this game is finished.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty embarrassing outing for Mo all things considered. Leach ain't much but one wonders how much of a difference he'd have made here. A big one I suspect.