• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Howe_zat

Audio File
I can't see it live right now but two pretty meh bats having their most productive shots be leg side against the new ball suggests the lines from the bowlers have been poor.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England will make 400, Aus 800/3 declared, then knock England over for 250 to win by an innings and 150 runs

ataraxia

International Coach
Can't wait for Boland to enter the attack. We'll at long last see whether this is a seamy road or a samey road.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can't wait for Boland to enter the attack. We'll at long last see whether this is a seamy road or a samey road.
Swingy road for Edgbaston usually. If they get through the first session 2 or 3 down they should bat all day.

Though now I type this that's more true of an orthodox batting lineup.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Swingy road for Edgbaston usually. If they get through the first session 2 or 3 down they should bat all day.

Though now I type this that's more true of an orthodox batting lineup.
There's absolutely no swing brah. 1-down at lunch is already more than they should have lost

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Crawley’s technique has really deteriorated

Good ball striker but he just plonks his front foot in the same spot every ball and that pretty much the extent of his footwork

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Pope gets out cutting one from Lyon too close to his body he should be fired into the sun where human beings let alone gingers like it least.