• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

slowfinger

International Debutant
Who would you even sub him in for?

I hate it anyway. Eleven players is plenty.
get Jimmy off mate he's looking so geriatric right now

surely makes more sense in Test matches than t20 anyway with endurance and stuff...

any way just a thought, i'm not a fan of substitutions in cricket anyhow

CartyDurham

International Captain
Only a cop, or even worse, an Australian player from the early to mid 2000s, would disagree on Usman being the greatest opener ever
I’m worse and he isn’t the best Aussie opener I’ve seen

he’s playing well today though

I go back to last century plus

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm gonna be honest, looking back in hindsight ussie really was hard done by in that 2019 ashes. He was pretty poor that series in the games he got and had struggled between the series opening in PAK and that ashes bar a down hill ton vs sri lanka at home, but he still did way better than harris, warner and bancroft in that series. Averaged 20 and made 120 runs. Probably should have been opening with warner by the end of the series.